Government Rewards For Whistleblowers
The attorneys at The Garber Law Firm, P.C., have extensive experience representing whistleblowers with information about their employers’ fraudulent, illegal, and wrongful activities involving government programs, Medicare and Medicaid, defense contractors, suppliers and vendors, as well as corporations cheating owners of their stocks and bonds.
We file cases for whistleblowers involving:
- Qui Tam/False Claims Act cases for Medicare and Medicaid fraud, overpayments, and upcoding
- Defense contractor frauds on the government
- Pharmaceutical frauds where the government has overpaid
- Loan and mortgage frauds under federal programs
- All other types of fraud on the government and various federal programs
- The Securities and Exchange Commission’s Whistleblower Program
- The Dodd-Frank Act, for rewards involving wrongdoing covered by the Securities and Exchange Commission and the Commodity Futures Trading Commission
- The IRS reward program involving federal tax fraud
We Obtain Rewards For Our Clients
Federal law grants whistleblowers a percentage of any financial recovery the government obtains from corporations that have made false or fraudulent claims or improperly received government program funds or monies.
Our lawyers make sure that whistleblowers get their cases presented to the government for investigations and the payment of an appropriate reward based on the evidence. The first step is getting the whistleblower’s case filed with the courts.